Newleafrp.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of newleafrp.com constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
New Leaf Rohnert Park reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which newleafrp.com is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of newleafrp.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
Newleafrp.com may contain links to other websites (“linked sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of this website, and New Leaf Rohnert Park is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. New Leaf Rohnert Park is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. New Leaf Rohnert Park is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by New Leaf Rohnert Park of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this newleafrp.com, you warrant to New Leaf Rohnert Park that you will not use newleafrp.com for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use newleafrp.com in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair newleafrp.com or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of newleafrp.com. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through newleafrp.com.
Use of Communication Services
Newleafrp.com may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
New Leaf Rohnert Park has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, New Leaf Rohnert Park reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. New Leaf Rohnert Park reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through newleafrp.com may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. New Leaf Rohnert Park and/Or its suppliers may make improvements and/Or changes in New Leaf Rohnert Park’s web site at any time. Advice received via newleafrp.com should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
New Leaf Rohnert Park and/Or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained on newleafrp.com for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. New Leaf Rohnert Park and/Or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this website are Copyright © 2020 New Leaf Rohnert Park. All Rights Reserved. All logos are trademarks and service marks of New Leaf Rohnert Park. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The example companies, organizations, products, people, and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Please contact us by phone at (707) 586-1549 or by mail at 5300 Snyder Ln Suite D, Rohnert Park, CA 94928.