Susie Ryan, DDS
I grew up in the Central Valley, and was inspired to become a dentist by my father, who was a family dentist. The key to lifelong oral health starts at a young age, so I became a pediatric dentist in order to teach my patients and their parents positive oral hygiene habits.
I also wanted going to the dentist to be an enjoyable experience for patients of all ages, a perception that, too, starts at a young age.
With the right knowledge, habits, and early intervention, patients can prevent cavities and have healthy gums for life. Remember, first birthday, first visit to the dentist!
- University of California at Berkeley
- University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Community Regional Medical Center, Fresno, General Practice Residency, Chief Resident
- State University of New York at Buffalo – Pediatric Dental Residency, Chief Resident
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Board-Certified Diplomate